BLAMO!!!!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I drank way too much coffe today...I seee that they are advertising Jolt gum here...has anyone else tried this?? I drank my normal 10 16oz cups of coffee today and around 4 espressos...thought my breath could use some help so I gobbled a pack of Jolt gum...like I said BLAMO!!! The next product I am going to start selling is caffiene soap...called Caffiend...should be kewl...
p.s.
HEy los....I am not selling this product here but there lots of people that are selling these products :roll:

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Caffeinated Toothpaste, maybe...?

A while ago, someone tried to get me to invest in a company making caffeinated breath mints, apparently a brisk seller! I think I've seen caffeinated water for sale, also.

But nothing really compares with the total coffee or expresso experience!

javagirl81

Sep 10, 2003
michigan
Visit site
They do sell caffinated breath mints at Meijer and gas stations and stuff. Two mints supposedly equal an 8z cup of coffee. Give me the real thing and a piece of gum later.

Were you exaggerating or did you really drink that much coffee?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I met a guy last year that was upstarting a mint caffiene candy..not sure how caffiene kicks are doing but it was a cool idea!

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I think the people who most benefit from Caffeine gum and mints are truckers and bus drivers. They want to stay awake but don't want to have a piss every 5 minutes :-D

macchiato

I've got the same thing right now, had a soda, now sipping on my 3rd, maybe 2nd cup of coffee, planning on getting another in a second (maybe i shouldn't make a full 8 cup pot when i'm alone). I am on a roll and going to get a cyclopean amount of work done tonight! :lol: :) :-D

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
I brought in a case of BAWLS to the house and I am chilling them. I have been trying to stay away from excessive caffeine but the bawls drink, a non-coffee beverage tastes crisp and is caffeinated to the extreme. That combined with Jolt Gum and the cup of coffee, there is no need to sleep!