Blocked grinder Seaco Sirus

dinstarr

Sep 17, 2017
Australia
Visit site
hello all

My name is deano im from port macquarie in NSW Australia and have a issue. I found you guys through a post in reference to the same issue im having but alas can not find the post so am starting a new one.

I have a Saeco Sirus Incanto S and found it to be a great little machine. Until i was given a bag of beans that clogged my grinder. I managed to free it by taking all the parts around the grinder itself away and using a sock and rachet plus extension bar just turn clock wise to anti clockwise to loosen up the built up coffee residue. However.

Its happened again and i want to fix it once and for all. I found the actual instruction how to dismantle clean and replace instruction which i am about to try not so i thought i would share my information with you to maybe help one of you out thier.

Look forward in meeting you through chat

cheers

:razz:Dinstarr:razz:

dinstarr

Sep 17, 2017
Australia
Visit site
i managed to strip down my machine and clean that the coffee being made is unbelivable. if anyone has a Saeco Incarno Sirus S i can totally help you to fix your machine. ive taken alot of photos and have all the relevant information to help cheers