Bonavita 1900 Warranty Beware

MrGrimm999

Sep 3, 2020
NJ USA
Visit site
Hey guys. So pissed off right now. I purchased my Bonavita 1900TS in September 2020. Just last week, it stopped brewing mid cycle still leaving half the water behind. I tried leaving it unplugged for awhile, disabled pre-infusion, and tried descaling but the water still wont move. The power light still turns on but that's it. This couldn't have happened at a worse time , im pretty much out of work right now :( I checked the warranty and was happy to see it comes with a 2yr manufacturers. But then I read through it and couldn't believe my luck. Apparently the Bonavita went through some kind of restructuring and won't honor any purchases before Jan 2021!! I tried contacting them but all I got was an offer for 20% off the purchase of a new one. Funny thing is I paid 149.99 and now it's 179.99.

I was hoping maybe there were fellow 1900 owners out there that maybe had some suggestions to try to fix ? I researched online and looks like this is a common issue but most people were able to return it.....