Brightway Industries

Jimmy Marcuchi

Jul 29, 2005
Visit site
Please excuse the double posting, I mistakenly placed this in the coffee
table forum orginally when I wanted it here.
Does anyone have any recent information on Brightway Industries, especially a working telephone number?I returned a broken Caffe Rosto to them in early December for a warranty repair ( with their return authorization form), and have not received the roaster or any communication back yet. When I tried their number 1-800-949-0072 I get a recording saying its been disconnected. I send them an email this morning but at this point I'm not very hopefull of a reply. Any information will be greatly appreciatied.
Jimmy Marcuchi

Jimmy Marcuchi

Jul 29, 2005
Visit site
brightway industries

Andrew,
Thank you for your reply,
your links were most enlightening.
It would appear that the yahoo conversation
on their lack of service was doing on at the same time as I was purchasing my roaster. I have received an email from them that my unrepaired roaster will be returned to me ,time will tell. Also I called the number of the person mentioned in the emails from the yahoo group he stated that he hadn't been affiliated with them for over two and a half years.
Thanks again for your reply.
Jimmy
P.S. Kinda weird that when I bring this topic up, the Caffe Rosto is still being advertised at the top of the page.

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Re: brightway industries

Jimmy Marcuchi said:
Also I called the number of the person mentioned in the emails from the yahoo group he stated that he hadn't been affiliated with them for over two and a half years.

If this is the case, the guy is a fool for still being the responsible person for that company recognized by the State of California.

Jimmy Marcuchi said:
P.S. Kinda weird that when I bring this topic up, the Caffe Rosto is still being advertised at the top of the page.

Yeah... either they're blowing out any remaining inventory or somebody forgot to turn off the advertising!

SRO

Feb 28, 2006
Visit site
Brightway Inudstries

The owner has another business. Email him at [email protected].
The problem was the thermostat. I had many Caffe Rosto's fail but when the new thermostat was installed, I have had no problems.

Jimmy Marcuchi

Jul 29, 2005
Visit site
Brightway/ caffe rosto

SRO;
You seem to have a unique insight into the workings of the company formerly known as Brightway Industries.
My insight is limited to the fact that my roaster was returned to me in the box I had sent it in unrepaired with a note stating that; they have had parts on order for three months and that without them they could not repair anything. The note also stated that ; the manufacturer of both the Pro1500 and the CR120 is still in business. That the company, Imex Corporation, could be found at the website www.digirosto.com, and that parts and service are available through them.
I doubt that I will make any more effort to repair the unit, as I feel that
the warranty was not honored and that I do not wish to support such behavior.

SRO

Feb 28, 2006
Visit site
Brightway

Jimmy,

By doing nothing you are supporting that kind of behavior. Why not use the email address I provided to ask the owner to replace your thermostat?
Now that my machine is working, I am roasting better beans than ever! I get consistent roasts week after week. It's a great machine when it works!