Broccoli Coffee Is The New Way To Consume Veggies Says A New Study

crazycoffeeguy

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
I'll try anything once but that sounds absolutely disgusting haha. Think I'd rather just drink the powder in water and get it over with before I enjoyed by cup o joe if I was going to supplement with it.

choco_late_

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
Broccoli coffee? It sounds very strange. I prefer to eat broccoli raw. Yes, of course, you can prepare many different dishes from broccoli. It is delicious and healthy, as it is rich in nutrients from B vitamins to vitamin C. It is certainly an excellent food to add to the regular diet due to the presence of vitamins.It is not only a food filled with many vitamins and minerals, as well as anti-cancer properties. But be careful, one of the disadvantages of broccoli is that it dies easily and quickly. Click here and you will find information about the storage and preparation of broccoli.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Old thread. 2 1/2 years old. Even the blog mentioned in the thread is no longer up. Broccoli coffee? No freaking way. First of all, there is nothing wrong with how coffee tastes now. And with so many different kinds of beans grown in so many different places on the planet, I think we are good with variety. I have no interest in broccoli coffee or fitness coffee or anything else that is attempting to mess with my perfect cup of coffee.