Brown/Orange Ceramic cups&saucers

Parcher

Oct 2, 2004
Visit site
Hey List

I have an image of what I am after here. I am looking for the classic ceramic coffee cup (round bottom) with saucer. I need probably 50 or 60 sets.

I would like them (here's the catch) in like a brownish rust color or a burnt orange. White insides would be nice, all one color is ok too. I have looked, but can't seem to tie into the right place. Perhaps you all can lend me a clue.

Thanks everyone,

Eric

tommieann

Mar 7, 2005
Visit site
Parcher said:
Hey List

I have an image of what I am after here. I am looking for the classic ceramic coffee cup (round bottom) with saucer. I need probably 50 or 60 sets.

I would like them (here's the catch) in like a brownish rust color or a burnt orange. White insides would be nice, all one color is ok too. I have looked, but can't seem to tie into the right place. Perhaps you all can lend me a clue.

Thanks everyone,

Eric

Call your LOCAL ceramic or pottery shop. See if they will make what you need for cheap? I am going to go to our local college in the art department to see if the artist want to draw coffee prints and put in my shop For Sale. It will help them and me. JUST MY THOUGHTS.