Caffeine effectiveness

Kazaum

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I was just wondering are the effects of caffeine stronger if you drink coffee without milk or sugar? I can't seem to find any information about this on the internet, so I said I'd ask here.

I'm asking this because I recently stopped drinking coffee with milk and sugar, and now I'm constantly feeling sorta of light headed after drinking a cup. Something which I assume from the caffeine. I generally use about two/three spoons of coffee per cup (French press). Before I never felt any of the effects from coffee, and I'm used to sometimes drinking 10+ cups a day.

robinjackson

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Most of the effects in coffee are the presence of caffeine, found in other food products (tea, cocoa-based drinks containing cola, etc). The amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee depends on several factors: the origin of the coffee, the composition of the mixture, how to prepare the infusion and the strength of it.

Signature removed by admn> No links allowed in Signtaure!

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
I'm wondering aloud here...but perhaps the milk and sugar had been diluting the coffee enough to lessen the caffeine's effects on you...and once you removed those ingredients, your body was exposed to the caffeine ingredient (coffee) only.

Just my two cents...