CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

helpmeplease

Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
This is kind of a lot to ask, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me all of the equipment that is needed in a coffee shop. My final project for my Interior Design class is a contemporary coffee shop that can seat approximately 50 customers. What equipment would I need to satisfy that number of people. Also, food is not made there, but it is brought in and stored there.

If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks so much!!

t3hjoon

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
well i probably wont be giving the best list but ill try my best... 50 chairs n u can divide that up into 4 seater and 2 seater tables.. espresso machine.. not the home ones.. a blender.. several pitchers.. fair sized sink.. cabinets.. drawers.. condiment table.. a fridge that would slide under the counter.. pastry case.. perhaps a retail fridge.. register.. a large freezer and two large refridgeraters.. ice machine.. ice bin.. fountain soda machine.. toaster.. shelves.. garbage bins, dishwasher, back sink.. thats all i can think of right now.. hope it helps

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
You need coffee machine and the ingredients to make coffee. Some tables and chairs are also required. The look and feel also works a lot. so make your shop as much attractive as you can.

Last edited: