can anyone name this 30kg coffee roaster?

emad

Jan 18, 2017
Lebanon
Visit site
a friend of mine bought a new retail space and found this in the back i know nothing about this machine other then from the looks of it , it looks like a 30 kg roaster any help? does any one knows you manufactured this machine ? or did any one see one like it before? i knew to this forum so excusi me if theres a thread about that kinda stuff
oh and one last thing my friend is asking for 7000$ for it any suggestions ?
IMG-20161207-WA001.jpgIMG-20161207-WA005.jpg

InEarthcoffee

Jul 10, 2016
South Korea
Visit site
a friend of mine bought a new retail space and found this in the back i know nothing about this machine other then from the looks of it , it looks like a 30 kg roaster any help? does any one knows you manufactured this machine ? or did any one see one like it before? i knew to this forum so excusi me if theres a thread about that kinda stuff
oh and one last thing my friend is asking for 7000$ for it any suggestions ?
View attachment 6632View attachment 6633

Hello , it is looks otto swadlo , but i dont think that is 30kg capacity. (V6 or V12 maybe)

otto swadlo has merged into PROBAT , that is really decent product.

It is hard find otto swadlo nowadays.

if you don't mind, can you tell me where did you get that ?

emad

Jan 18, 2017
Lebanon
Visit site
never heard of this brand
of course i dont mind as i said in my previous post a friend of mine found it in a shop he bought a month ago owner must off forgot about it it was in a back room
since you knw the brand or the manufacturing company name how much do you think its worth?

emad

Jan 18, 2017
Lebanon
Visit site
Hello , it is looks otto swadlo , but i dont think that is 30kg capacity. (V6 or V12 maybe)

otto swadlo has merged into PROBAT , that is really decent product.

It is hard find otto swadlo nowadays.

if you don't mind, can you tell me where did you get that ?

of course i dont mind as i said in my previous post a friend of mine found it in a shop he bought a month ago owner must off forgot about it it was in a back room
since you knw the brand or the manufacturing company name how much do you think its worth?

JohnD18

Jan 5, 2015
New York
Visit site
I looked up some pictures of Otto Swadlo and it definitely looks like one. Probably not a 30Kg though, looks a bit small for that size. I would figure out what size and year it is, and price it according to similar Probat sizes and model years. Probat bought them it seems, so that seems reasonable.

InEarthcoffee

Jul 10, 2016
South Korea
Visit site
i can't tell you exact price because i have no idea about current condition of the machine, but if your friend bought the roaster as 7,000usd that is really good price.

you need to check the burner and other parts whether it is original or not. can you take a photo and reply me ?

emad

Jan 18, 2017
Lebanon
Visit site
my friend did not buy it he just found it in a shop he bought i asked him for more pictures a week ago here they are
note i think its a v12
IMG-20161207-WA002.jpgIMG-20161207-WA003.jpgIMG-20161207-WA004.jpgIMG-20161207-WA006.jpgIMG-20161207-WA007.jpg

Latest posts