Can someone suggest a store to buy quality coffee beans online in Canada?

kristy89

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys. Next month, I am going to start my coffee shop in Montreal. I just need you guys to help me out to find the best espresso machines from online or from any shop in the nearby area. When I searched online I saw different models but I am a bit confused to choose the best one. Maybe I am not an expert in selecting the right model. Then I heard that there are many offers and discounts when we buy it online. Can anyone suggest me where I can find the best espresso machine for my shop? I already heard about Faema and their espresso coffee machines. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello kristy89,

The title of this thread, says that you are asking about coffee beans . But . . . the message that you wrote shows that you are asking about espresso machines.

If you're looking for an espresso machine, please let us know how much volume you expect in your shop and what your budget is for buying an espresso machine (and a grinder??? )

~ Rose

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site
Hello, i am a coffee roaster located a bit more then one hour from you. If you need coffee i can certainly help you. I also sell some equipments and i can certainly guide you with your needs depending on your budget and volume needed. Send me an email if you want to chat, no need to buy anything from me at the end, i will just be happy if i can give any help.
[email protected]