Cannabas and CBD (Cannabidiol - a cannabis compound) and coffee

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Joanne I use medical marijuana for pain management as well. If it makes you drowsy try using Sativa instead of Indica. You will have energy and laser focus.

FaithKelly

Jul 27, 2020
For me, the best thing is coffee with cannabis. Especially, to add a couple of drops of sedative cannabis oils. Maximum productivity appears after that. And I love after taking coffee (preferably very strong roasting and good brew, take a couple of cannabis lollipops. And that's it... the whole day is fresh and relaxed as after a three-hour massage. I live in Vancouver, and it doesn't cost me anything to order from a legal store, a legal product. There are a lot of such stores (for example https://www.karunahealthfoundation.com/), and all of them have high-quality goods, not like the black market. I hope there will be legalise in the us as well.

Last edited:

knoble

Oct 9, 2017
I would absolutely agree that we should study articles and studies about marijuana products as even though such products are very good and helpful, sometimes, using them the wrong way, can lead to bad effects. I also started using CBD Gummies only after finding this site www.koalitymedicinals.com, where I found out what is CBD Gummies for and how to take it the right way. I would suggest to everyone to search for enough information before starting taking any products you know nothing about.

How long have you been taking it? Have you ever experienced any minor side effects?

Charlar

Jan 14, 2021
Hmmm, coffee and CBD is definitely something I'd like to try. Who knows it might even help me with my anxiety.

abellay

Nov 12, 2020
When I used cannabis before, I did it the wrong way. I was using too much cannabis and my health was getting worse and my mental abilities were getting worse. It's scary to think about what might have happened to me in the future if I hadn't stopped using it in such unhealthy amounts as I did a few years ago. I understood that my life was upsetting me and tried to find salvation in something. Eventually, I foundcbdflowerusa.com that helped me to get out of a state of depression and stop drug addiction. CBD is really good with coffee
Where can I find some more feedback?

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
I’ve been a CBD user for almost two years now, and the thing I learned is that for me CBD is like a helping hand in difficult situations, meaning I don’t use it unless I really need to and I don’t take it multiple times a day or the day after, it’s always important to lay out the groundwork about how you’re going to use these kind of substances to avoid the risks usually associated with them. Recently I bought some CBD chocolate for the first time and melted some of it in my coffee in pseudo CBD Hot Chocolate and it’s very delicious and calming beverage.

Thanks for the useful link.

ChrsCole

Feb 9, 2021
Personally, I’ve consumed coffee and cannabis almost daily for nearly a decade and they both enrich my life. Still, mixing them harmoniously has been a journey for me. Initially, I found the pairing unsettling: The taste of my pipe ruined the taste of my coffee, and I became unbearably jittery when I smoked weed with my morning java. Naples SEO

Last edited by a moderator:

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
CBD is tricky to get it to stick to the coffee. There is a company in Colorado who do it and they say that you have to take the coffee out of the cooling bin around 300 degrees and then apply the cbd. They claim at that temp it will absorb into the coffee. The other issue is getting the cbd past the filter..and it is oil based so what ever does make it through the filter separates from the water. I spoke to a guy who was interested in selling the cbd coffee. He said he needed test results from a lab proving how much cbd was on the coffee. He then said on the coffee...not the brew. He said that he only has to claim the total cbd on the coffee before brewing...after that its not his problem. To me that is shady and won't sell it if I can't figure it out...which we have. Sorry though have to keep those cards close to my chest ;)
Did you ever get your CBD infusion process figured out?

ThirdImpact

Apr 29, 2021
I tried one time CBD from a dab rig one time. It was awesome. The main reason why I'm totally against legal weed is because of all the adverse effects it has on our society, but CBD kind of knocks that out. People who use drugs like alcohol tend to get depressed or anxious almost immediately after using them. Still, people who use CBD tend to be happy and energetic the next day. Also, I ordered a brand new dab rig for more pleasure. I am delighted with its effect, and I recommend to all using such things.

Last edited:

BlakeJohnston

Aug 9, 2021
USA
I don't see any problems with CBD oil use. It is a safe product that can be used even every day without causing any harm. I've been using qualitative CBD oil since last June. I noticed a difference in myself immediately. Not just physically but emotionally as well.