Capresso Espresso Machines? What do you think?

Espresso2004

Nov 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
:) What does anyone think of Capresso espresso machines? I am thinking of purchasing the Capresso Classic Luxe espresso machine for $300 Canadian. Does anyone have experience with this pump espresso machine? Does it make good espresso? Is the espresso warm enough considering it has a thermoblock instead of a boiler?

Please get back to me or post a response.

Roman

e-mail::[email protected]

torontoeh

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
Is there a better answer available?

Is it possible for you to expand on your reply as I too am interested to purchase a Capresso? What do you mean it is CHEAP GARBAGE? What Gaggia are you talking about that is better for the same price? Hope you can be more helpful.

Thanks

torontoeh

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
Capresso Rocks

I ended up buying it based on the return guarantee and the guy in the store promising that it is the best for the money (CA$300.00). I am thrilled with it after 2 weeks. It makes Hot Crema Espresso everytime. Super quick warm up and quick back to back shots. It is so easy to use. It also features very hot water for tea etc. Easy cleanup!

That guy that bashed it had no details because there probably are no specific negative details to share.

I highly recommend this machine as a starter machine.

EBG 18T

Mar 13, 2005
Denver, CO
Visit site
We recently bought the Jura Capresso E8 and it is great. Easy to use, and isn' to confusing to operate. I am currenlty experiemting with different beans to see what we like best.

torontoeh

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
Capresso Classic Luxe espresso

I have been using the Capresso Classic Luxe espresso machine for over 3 months now, regularily. It is flawless. Highly recommend!