Chai Tea Frappe?

jtilden

Oct 11, 2006
Visit site
How is everyone doing? While I am away in Iraq I have been trying to come up with new menu items to try in my drive thru shop when my time over here finally comes to an end ( I retire with 20 years in the Army once our deployment is over). My question is this: does a Chai Tea Frappe mix exist? Or could I make one out of a vanilla base, ice, and sub chai tea and milk in place of the espresso shot? One more question: what is a “hot” chocolate frappe? I am assuming it is chocolate frappe mix, ice, milk, and chocolate sauce or powder subbed for the espresso shots? A drive thru opened in a nearby city so my wife tried the hot chocolate frappe drink and has not stopped talking about it yet...thanks in advance for your help

3ternal

Mar 22, 2007
Seattle, WA
Visit site
Take a chai concentrate (Tazo works best, if you can get the real stuff that starbucks uses) and a good creamy milkbase, add ice and there ya go. A hot chocolate frapp woul'dnt have coffee in it, otherwise it would be a mocha frapp. If it's what I think it is, it would be a good amount of mocha syrup, and a little vanilla syrup blended into your base.

sunshinecafe

Aug 19, 2008
Canyonville, Oregon
Visit site
Has anyone ever used the Big Train Chai Teas? I have a small coffeehouse in Southern Oregon and no kidding, I have people driving 20 + miles for my Chai Teas, hot, iced or blended like a frappe. The flavor is the best, by far, that I''ve found, and I''ve been doing this for 10 years.
:grin:

Kcorl3

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Check out Frozen Bean Chai Teas, I made the switch to their Vanilla Chai and it is so good. I'm very satisfied with their Chai and my customers love it!