Check out our new website!

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
If I may comment:

Very clean and organized, just as I would expect from a John P.

15% discount on monthly specials? Hmmm, I'm pleasantly surprised.

In this wording:
"Our gelato is milk based, but it is the process that makes it velvety smooth..."
It's the only instance in your site where I felt like you were saying something negative. When I hear the word "but" it's always to excuse a negative. Eg: It's crappy out today, but at least we have good coffee. Ha!

Nice & easy navigation.

I like "d'blog" too. :D

Congrats!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
It's rather grey and blue. Not that thats bad but a little dreary. Then again if its your handy work then I'll pay you to do my site next seeing I'm to lazy to do anything with it! :grin:

bprotsman

Jan 13, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
Visit site
To highwayhotshots

Like the site.
Since you asked, my suggestions would be to fix the menu link (Not linked to a page) the colors are nice but kinda hard to read the black text on the brown background. (if using black text a lighter colored bkgrnd wrks best....jst my opinion)
You could also embed the "location map" onto a seperate page w/in your own website in order to keep people on your site longer (as opposed to opening a new window and being lead astray....).....thats not a big deal though.
Here is how: http://local.google.com/support/bin/ans ... swer=72644

Good job on the site though, like the concept!

bprotsman said:
To highwayhotshots

Like the site.
Since you asked, my suggestions would be to fix the menu link (Not linked to a page) the colors are nice but kinda hard to read the black text on the brown background. (if using black text a lighter colored bkgrnd wrks best....jst my opinion)
You could also embed the "location map" onto a seperate page w/in your own website in order to keep people on your site longer (as opposed to opening a new window and being lead astray....).....thats not a big deal though.
Here is how: http://local.google.com/support/bin/ans ... swer=72644

Good job on the site though, like the concept!

Thank you , I will take all your ideas into consideration.