Chinese Roasters - Professional Opinion

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, maybe you are right. NORTH COFFEE Staff sent me spare parts pricelist and they can not fly USA to do service, but they can send some easy-wear parts to me such as timer, pressire gauge and so on. The roaster black picture is really attractive. I attached. Local roaster price is higher..
4.jpg

Hankua

Nov 11, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Visit site
TG, if you get one make sure it's gas. There are some extra costs involved with the freight forwarder, duty/customs, broker, etc. You do need to have it shipped to the closed port and pick it up yourself.
Now if there's a problem with the machine, China is too far away for warranty so repairs need to done here at the owners expense. Luckily coffee roasters are old-school machines. Any good mechanic or
electrician can do the work. Just find someone who worked in manufacturing-maintenance/electrician.

tugma616

Mar 8, 2013
Holland, MI
Visit site
Coffeemachines111 - did you order direct from NORTH COFFEE and if you did, did you go and pick up the roaster and how did you handle the taxes and duties? I was told that they could ship to Los Angeles but was not told what would happen after that. I was hoping for a direct ship to my house here in Michigan.

trueandbrave

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Coffeemachines111 - did you order direct from NORTH COFFEE and if you did, did you go and pick up the roaster and how did you handle the taxes and duties? I was told that they could ship to Los Angeles but was not told what would happen after that. I was hoping for a direct ship to my house here in Michigan.
really? you dont' think coffeemachines111 is just a shill trying to sell chinese machines via this board? I would think the admins would want to get some sort of sponsor status from this vendor.

tugma616

Mar 8, 2013
Holland, MI
Visit site
really? you dont' think coffeemachines111 is just a shill trying to sell chinese machines via this board? I would think the admins would want to get some sort of sponsor status from this vendor.

I hadn't really thought about it - was hoping that there was someone here that had real experience with a Chinese roaster that would be willing to share what their experience was with it so that we could make an informed decision on whether to buy or not.

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes. i bought from NORTH COFFEE directly, as to tax and duties, i entrusted local forwarder to deal with and NORTH COFFEE Staff said that they can make USD800-1000 invoice for me with their stamped, so i can only pay USD800-1000 tax and duties, but i don;t know exact how much...

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Not all Chinese roaster are bad quality....For me, i believed NORTH COFFEE,cause my wife ever visited them and in their factory warehouse, there are several 1kg coffee roaster with black, yellow,orange red color.. Workmanship is good...