Chocolate on Coffee

cocoa

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Can you give me a coffee drink that blends with chocolate coz I loved both coffee and chocolate and I want to try something that combines them together?

Urls removed by moderator

Noentrobcap

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
My coffeemaker came with an additional booklet which contained a recipe for chocolate-flavored coffee. You simply add 1 teaspoon pure cocoa to the coffee that you place in the filter.

angelynlyn

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
That was a great idea to experiment and mix a coffee and chocolate. This is the first time that I've heard about the chocolate flavored coffee. And I want to try taste this, please tell us more details.

Jimbrown

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I love chocolate-flavored coffee. You simply take 1 teaspoon coca to the coffee that you place in the filter.I think it is a good idea to make chocolate-flavored coffee.

electrickettles

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
To mix this two taste, these days, I have a new try to do it. I make a cake which mixed chocolate and coffee together. It is really very delicious. I'll put on my method at here as soon as possible.

Nathaniell

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I love them both, but together, not so great. I find that most of the chocolate used takes away from the coffee. It gives it a waxy flavor, or takes away from the coffee-ness of the coffee, and then I just taste some nasty-flavored chocolate.

Some of the instant chocolate coffees out there are alright, but that's because they've been through a whole "process" to make them that way. Never had a hand made chocolate coffee I like - and I've had quite a few. Sounds like a great Idea, but I've yet to be impressed.

DirtyDave

Rather than subscribe to this artiface, seek out a coffee from your local reputable roaster that has rich chocolate "notes".
I've roasted some Mexican Chiapas Organic coffee that tasted like someone knocked over the chocolate shaker into my cup.
Chocolate in itself is the most complex (in terms of elements of flavor resident) food we humans consume.
It (as Nathaniell points out) overwhelms the coffee, and the resulting melange is altogether less satisfying than the individual drinks would be.

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
Yum! I agree I think that chocolate and coffee go great together. I have had it somewhere before, but I cannot remember what it was. I'll try to find out and get back to you. I think you can probably find it online for sale though most likely on amazon. While we are on the subject of chocolate drinks, I have recently come across a chocolate raspberry latte that actually burns fat as well. I think it is extremely delicious. Anyway I hope you find what you are looking for, because it is really good.