cigarettes and coffee ...

coracodfish

Sep 1, 2004
Visit site
I've got a thing for caffeine and nicotine (hmm.. makes me want to write a song...) in the morning, especially. Insomnia or no insomnia; eaaaarrrrrrrrllllly morning coffee and one (or ten.. :shock:)of my dumarier lights is euphoria!

There's no way I'm alone in this ...

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
You are not alone ... I know of no coffee shops in my area that don't specifically cater to smokers.

Maybe it is an addictive personality thing? Nicotine and Caffeine.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
The reason most coffee shops do no let you smoke inside is because the coffee will draw the smoke...I used to run a cigar coffee shop...it had a seperate smoking room. I used to go in at the end of the night and put a pie tray full of coffee grounds(unused) and leave it there over night...next day you couldn't smell any cigar smoke at all...the coffee on the other hand smelled like an old ash tray...we used that coffee for people we didn't like...told them that it was real earthy and hints of smokiness...just kidding :twisted:

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
topher that story is evil!

I see that coffee grinds in the ashtray trick alot around town, and another thing is the cafe's out here always separate coffee makers with smokers with a wall and closed door.

t3hjoon

Mar 6, 2005
Visit site
wut kind of cigar would go good with coffee.. ive never tried this combination.. always cigarettes..

yours truly,

Cigar/coffee noob

JohnC

Oct 5, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Visit site
t3hjoon said:
wut kind of cigar would go good with coffee.. ive never tried this combination.. always cigarettes..

yours truly,

Cigar/coffee noob

I smoke Macanudo Robust I think it's around a 48 ring and 6 or 7 inches long. Might be called Price Phillip if I recall for size. I also like Don Dieago Playboy, Cohiba is smooth, but not worth the high price. I also like Monticristo.

I don't buy small ring short cigars because they, to me, don't have the window of flavor a larger cigar does. Plus, small cigars get old and stronger faster.
:D

spiridon

May 9, 2005
Visit site
HiYa MrJerry.....we seem to run into each other all over the place!!

Coffee and Cigars......Great combination IMO. :grin:
I can't think of a bad combination of those two, but two of my favorites would be a La Luna Maduro Fuerte or a Padron with a cup of fresh home roasted.

GCS

Jun 4, 2005
Visit site
nzroaster said:
Has anyone seen the movie Coffee & Ciggaretes, very funny, especially the scene with the wired guys.

Yes, although that movie while drinking coffee is just boring...