Closed Coffee Shop EVERYTHNG from it in one full lot

sonshine104

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I was planning on moving my coffee shop to a new location. It fell through and I had a baby so I've decided to put up the ENTIRE shop for sale! This is EVERYTHING I had in my fully functioning shop from the counters to the appliances to the furniture to the inventory and gift supplies.

THIS IS ALL IN STORAGE, DON'T EMAIL ASKING WHERE THE SHOP IS LOCATED!?!? If it was still in business it would cost TWICE as much!!! I WILL NOT SEPERATE IT'S ALL OR NOTHING!!! $15,000 OBO partial trade for hobby green house, 2 dr ford falcon or ???

2 TRUE under counter refridgerators
1 TRUE LARGE double door refridgerator
1 ice maker
1 non-commercial under counter fridge
1 sorrento dual head espresso machine
1 dual brew machine
app. 8 air pots
3 commercial grinders
1 commercial dual Panini grill
1 commercial soup pot (had bought only a few months before close)
1 commercial Vita Mix blender
1 cash register
1 visa machine
1 Commercial stand up Coke Cooler
custom cabinets and counters origianlly purchased at over $20,000 (includes 4 sinks, one ice bin with water tap, coffee bins on slide outs, cup holders, long massive shelves for gift displays and built ins for gift displays, etc.) (tops were removed to move the cabinets, will need new laminate on top of course)
A large inventory of gift items from gift cards with 2 display racks, to wind chimes with display rack to candles, and other misc. items
well over 100 bottles of davinci syrups,
decorations, signs, large menu chalkboards, street sign with letters, neon open signs and 2 LARGE neon business name signs there alone valued at $4000!
3 large wooden tables with benches and chairs
3 smaller glass topped tables with chairs
1 ceramic table with chairs
2 outside metal tables with chairs and umbrellas
kitchen shelving
dishes, mugs, silverware and everything that was in the kitchen
fake trees and plants, coffee bags stretched and hung as decoration, curtains made from coffee bags, Bakers rack that held my self service brew station, etc.
Remember I was planning on reopening so I took it ALL INCLUDING the kitchen sink!

I'll add to the list and add more pictures as I get out to the storage unit.

PLEASE serious inquiries ONLY! If you don't have the money I don't have the time.

NO I will not accept payments!
NO I will not seperate the items!
NO I don't want to go into business with you!