CMC Espresso

zen142

Dec 5, 2005
NV
Visit site
Has anyone else had problems with these people? They're unresponsive, have done terribly shoddy work and are unprofessional to say the least. If you haven't used them...I'd think twice about it if you ever have the opportunity.

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Wow - that's pretty nasty for a first message, particularly from someone promoting Buddhism in their screen name.

What are the exact details of your situation?

zen142

Dec 5, 2005
NV
Visit site
Actually my trouble started with them building a Kiosk for me. I then started asking around on different forums and come to find out they've got quite a following of unhappy customers. I've had people tell me about their workmanship (or lack thereof) and others telling me about how rude their workers are...etc. It's a long list...

zen142

Dec 5, 2005
NV
Visit site
Oh belive me, I'm NOT a competitor. Of course if they are an example of what's out there, maybe I'm in the wrong line of business! :)

I've worked with several of their staff (Bob, Maggie, Renee, Marcus) and they're just a very disorganized group. I want make sure others don't make the mistake I made in sending them money...and not getting anything in return (including my money back!).

zen142

Dec 5, 2005
NV
Visit site
OK, what type of detail would you like? I'm happy to give details...I've been vaige on purpose as I don't want to get into any legal issues...know what I mean!?!?!