Coffee alternative?

coffee771

Dec 29, 2016
Texas
Visit site
Green tea has a small amount of caffeine in it, so it might be a great coffee replacement. Depending on what you put into your coffee could be affecting your stomach as well. I used to get sick after drinking coffee but I would put creamer and sugar into it. So, I started to reduce the amount of sugar and milk that I put into my coffee. Doing this seemed to help, and nowadays I drink my coffee black with some Agave in it.

FireDragon76

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Ginger tea is mildly stimulating but it won't produce jitters or adrenal fatigue like caffeine.

I would not drink mate, as it has similar effects as coffee. It is stronger than tea. But it does taste good.

BartekNor

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
When I can't drink coffee (which is very rare), drink milk with cinnamon, it's pretty good imo. I also like passion fruit tea, or just some red wine.

vomaxa

Jul 23, 2022
United States
Visit site
Hi there.

I have very little time now, so I apologize if this thread is somewhere else in this forum already.

I'm somewhat allergic to caffeine, if I drink coffee for three days in a row, I feel really sick and weak. I used to go alright without it, but now I have a sudden change of life which requires me to get up at seven every day do quite a lot of work. Because of this early wake-up, I feel really sleepy and lacking energy to do so. It helps a lot to have a cup of coffee, but I know I can't afford that. Can you recommend something else that I could use while getting used to this early wake-up maca coffee price? I'm thinking of maca root or guarana. I've tried mate, but I think it also makes me a bit sick.

Thanks!
If you're allergic to caffeine and can't tolerate coffee, there are other options you can try to help boost your energy in the morning. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Herbal tea: There are many types of herbal tea that can help improve energy levels without caffeine. Look for teas made with ingredients such as ginseng, ginger, peppermint, or licorice root.
  2. Exercise: Getting some exercise in the morning can help wake you up and increase your energy levels. Even a short walk or stretching session can be helpful.
  3. Breakfast: Eating a healthy breakfast can provide you with the energy you need to start your day. Choose foods that are high in protein and complex carbohydrates, such as eggs, whole grain toast, or oatmeal.
  4. Adequate sleep: Getting enough sleep is essential for maintaining energy levels throughout the day. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night and establish a consistent sleep schedule.
  5. Supplements: You mentioned maca root and guarana as potential options. These supplements are known for their energizing properties and may be worth trying. However, it's important to consult with a healthcare provider before taking any new supplements, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
Remember that everyone's body is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. It may take some trial and error to find the best solution for you.

Fillizit

May 16, 2023
United States
Visit site
I cannot say that it is bad, but i can't find proper alternatives to coffee for sure. For me it can't be substituted. Maybe some tea when i get ill and before my sleep, because you know you can't drink coffee before you go to bed. There are of course some other things that i have bought and tried. Like for example i can Shop Kratom products with confidence it can be used in form of pills or even tea, and has a good effect. But overall coffee is my top 1

Last edited:

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
If you're allergic to caffeine and can't tolerate coffee, there are other options you can try to help boost your energy in the morning. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Herbal tea: There are many types of herbal tea that can help improve energy levels without caffeine. Look for teas made with ingredients such as ginseng, ginger, peppermint, or licorice root.
  2. Exercise: Getting some exercise in the morning can help wake you up and increase your energy levels. Even a short walk or stretching session can be helpful.
  3. Breakfast: Eating a healthy breakfast can provide you with the energy you need to start your day. Choose alvita hawthorn tea that are high in protein and complex carbohydrates, such as eggs, whole grain toast, or oatmeal.
  4. Adequate sleep: Getting enough sleep is essential for maintaining energy levels throughout the day. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night and establish a consistent sleep schedule.
  5. Supplements: You mentioned maca root and guarana as potential options. These supplements are known for their energizing properties and may be worth trying. However, it's important to consult with a healthcare provider before taking any new supplements like damiana thee, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
Remember that everyone's body is different, so what works for one person may not work for another. It may take some trial and error to find the best solution for you.
Hey, what about alvita hawthorn tea or alvita spearmint tea or damiana tea? Can you please suggest or recommend that which one is better to use?

Last edited: