Coffee and dental health

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
Yes, I do the same, water after coffee works. But anyway if you drink coffee quite often, you should regularly consult your dentist, otherwise there can appear coffee stains on your teeth. But this is good advice for everybody, not only for those that drink coffee. If you are scared of dental doctors, then men up, they are not so scary, and you need to fight your fear if you want to be healthy. And for those that are looking for a Dental Clinic I can recommend you the one that I am using. bridgedentalsmiles.co.uk

Last edited:

EvaUnit

Mar 30, 2021
Visit site
Yes, I do the same, water after coffee works. But anyway if you drink coffee quite often, you should regularly consult your dentist, otherwise there can appear coffee stains on your teeth. But this is good advice for everybody, not only for those that drink coffee. If you are scared of dental doctors, then men up, they are not so scary, and you need to fight your fear if you want to be healthy. And for those that are looking for a Dental Clinic I can recommend you the one that I am using. bridgedentalsmiles.co.uk
Thanks for the info.

Elsiel

Apr 2, 2021
Visit site
Yeah, you're right! Also, don't forget to consult your dentist from time to time in order to maintain your dental health! Also, if it's bothering you that much, you can go for a professional whitening procedure. I've tried almost all whitening methods, from bicarbonate to whitening strips, but only the one provided by dental centers can remove tea and coffee stains. I've already done 3 sessions, and I'm really pleased with the result. Besides, this clinic has one of the best thousand oaks emergency dentist, so they can deal with any dental issues.

Koverland

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
I don't know exactly how coffee affects dental health, but the drink constantly affects the color of my сapa, which I wear to even out my bites.
Because of the coffee capa turns yellow.

Toji

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
Of course, because of the coffee, the teeth turn yellow, and it is difficult to separate them in any way. I had a period in my life when I drank coffee every day, which continued for three years. I've had days when I could drink five cups of espresso in one day. My teeth became yellow and sensitive. Half of the food I just couldn't eat because of the wild pain in my teeth. My wife made an appointment for me to see a dentist recommended by her friends. You can click here and visit more information about this dentist to understand why her friends are so admired by him.