Coffee and dental health

GraceUnderwood

Apr 20, 2021
Visit site
I think it is very important to point out that although coffee might affect your teeth, there are also a lot of other things that could harm your teeth, so you should keep your teeth away from many other things. Coffee is a very acidic drink, so drinking a lot of coffee can lead to tooth enamel erosion, causing your teeth to become thin and brittle. It's important to understand coffee stains do not erode enamel – the tooth's protective outer layer. Substances high in acidity are more prone to weaken the enamel of your teeth. You can look for more information on how to take care properly of your teeth and protect them from any harm.

Last edited:

ThirdImpact

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
I know what you're talking about, bud. That's so annoying! Just get a pair of veneers. They look like natural teeth but are more durable and stain-resistant. They don't require so much shaping as crowns do, but the result is astonishing. Since I've got them, I don't have that feeling of dirtiness anymore. Anyways, just make sure you go to a qualified dentist consultant or even a prosthetist for a better result. You know, porcelain veneers can't make anyone fall in love with you, but you'll feel more confident, so just give it a try.

Last edited:

ChurchillMaris

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
My dentist always tells me that if you drink coffee through tubes, it does not harm your teeth at all. However, be careful if you drink hot coffee with ice cream. It was a massive mistake because of this, several fillings in my teeth just burst from a sharp temperature drop. I was terrified, and it's good that my mom quickly found an article about a permanent tooth filling at home; we did everything as they said in one of the options and promptly went to my dentist. I don't know what would have happened to me if he had been busy at that moment. My teeth hurt terribly, and after that, I didn't even drink coffee for a while. So be careful

Last edited:

GorkUndMork

Dec 16, 2021
Germany
Visit site
I can't give up this pleasure even if it's not healthy for my teeth. As well as other drinks or foods that affect teeth. But if it's normal, it's still ok, if it's exaggerated, then it's serious.

Well, if you try to take care of your teeth then nothing bad will happen. Well, it can happen, but I am sure that with good care it won't.

thesamestranger

Sep 18, 2023
Usa
Visit site
I try to drink coffee not often and go to the dentist often. I take good care of my teeth. I found some really great whitening pastes and strips browsing partner pharmacy. I can already see the result, the teeth have really become whiter and it's wonderful

Last edited: