Coffee and sex. (again)

If I invited someone to my place for "coffee". What do I mean?

• I want to showoff my new machine or coffee grinds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some coffee and some sex.

• Other [explain]

• Total voters

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
I have to admit this is directly from my life. I have sayed these exact lines to girls before, and succeeded. I even use it as a code word when friends call and ask me what I'm doing, "having coffee with so-n-so".

I've never had it misunderstood either, guess I'm lucky in that manner.

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
:D Rowley, this poll is hysterical, I love it!

anyway, call me old fashioned, but I chose "other". Maybe it's because I'm female, but when I say "come in for some coffee" it means I want to chat with this person and get to know them without any pressures.

If I said "come up for a few beers" well that may mean something more sinister :twisted:

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
Maybe it is just me, but I have a good amount of stories that have to do with coffee and sex. :)

About 6 months ago I had a rampant problem with girls I was uninterested in being interested in me. Fearing these girls may begin to get confused or worse yet already be confused and start attacking each other, I devised a plan to have them become uninterested. :twisted:

I invited each of them (at different times) over for coffee to my apartment. Being oddly perverse girls they accepted and hinted toward a sexual confrontation. I returned their hint with an explanation of coffee meaning I want to pour coffee on their ass, :shock: . Some girls took this treatment for a few weeks, but not a single one ever tookup my offers to come back to my place for coffee. :)

One girl contacted me a few weeks ago as well and tryed to schedule something out with me, I reminded her of how much i liked coffee and we didn't get our schedules to coodinate :wink: .

Although all this may have me be seen out as perverse, I'm fine with that title.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Other, explain?

I'm married, so if I'm inviting anyone over for coffee, it better be for the coffee, or I'm in the hot water! :lol:

777cory777

Jul 18, 2006
B.C., Canada
Visit site
Rowley said:
Maybe it is just me, but I have a good amount of stories that have to do with coffee and sex. :)

About 6 months ago I had a rampant problem with girls I was uninterested in being interested in me. Fearing these girls may begin to get confused or worse yet already be confused and start attacking each other, I devised a plan to have them become uninterested. :twisted:

I invited each of them (at different times) over for coffee to my apartment. Being oddly perverse girls they accepted and hinted toward a sexual confrontation. I returned their hint with an explanation of coffee meaning I want to pour coffee on their ass, :shock: . Some girls took this treatment for a few weeks, but not a single one ever tookup my offers to come back to my place for coffee. :)

One girl contacted me a few weeks ago as well and tryed to schedule something out with me, I reminded her of how much i liked coffee and we didn't get our schedules to coodinate :wink: .

Although all this may have me be seen out as perverse, I'm fine with that title.

:grin: That is hilarious!!! :D

jrnysend

Oct 24, 2005
Visit site
Coffee

I'm assuming the someone is of the opposite sex. In that case, sex is always the basis for the invitation. If a guy, that I was certain was straight, asked me, I'd say he was a combination of bored and just plain ol being friendly. We still do that sometimes.

Live Well --

Caffe Latte

May 10, 2004
New York City
Visit site
Rowley, that was great :lol: :mrgreen:

I guess it kind of depends on the time frame.

If you invite someone in for coffee and it's 2 am, chances are, it's sex. unless you are both quite drunk and need to try to sober up (which we know doesn't work) or as Rowley is, you are just plain kinky and like the feel of fresh brewed grinds on your doo-dad.

if it's evening, then you want coffee and conversation, hoping it will lead to sex.

if it's the afternoon, then it's to drink for a jolt to keep you awake, to conversate, and to make plans for later in the evening when you hope to meet up to have sex.

if it's in the AM, than you are doing to wake up, and to get a better picture of the person in your bed whom you had sex with last night. Now that your mind is clear, and you can see said person in the day light, RUN.

I hope that helps.