Coffee at work help

stoneisman

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi All,

My job has free coffee that is so bad I can''t stand it. I can''t do without my coffee during the day and don''t want to run out and buy a couple times a day. Can I please have some recommendations for the best (relatively speaking) instant/single brew coffee products that don''t involve a machine or anything other then hot water?
Thanks!

Peter

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello stoneisman

About five years ago when I was working at a place that didn't provide coffee of any kind, I found a nice little item that really helped me avoid resorting to instant coffee. It's the small Black and Decker Cup at a Time coffee maker. It's great because you can use your own ground coffee and brew one cup at a time right at your desk. Although it comes with a filter basket, I used small paper coffee filters and I just tossed the wet grounds without making a mess.

This is the link to it at Amazon. com

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-DCM7 ... 866&sr=8-2

I also tried several kinds of the pre-packaged coffee bags (like Folgers, etc.) that get dunked into a cup of hot water like tea bags. The coffee always turned out tasting harsh and bitter.

Can you make a suggestion at work and see if they can change the coffee that they provide for the staff? Maybe it's the brand or the type of coffee maker that's causing the terrible coffee.

I hope you can find something that can help you get through your day. There is nothing worse than having to drink unbearable tasting coffee.

Rose