Coffee Beans

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
My question is that what do the coffee beans :coffee-bean: show which are present right above the avatar of every member of this forum? Do they represent seniority or more number of posts or what? I am really sorry if this is a stupid question but I really have no idea of this. That is why, I wanted to ask this question and I thought this is the most appropriate section of the forum for this purpose.
Thanks in advance.
:star:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Great Question!!!

Actually, I have never considered what those coffee beans mean.

At first I thought it was the number of years that a person was a member of the forum, but that's not correct because I have a lot of beans above my avatar, and I haven't been here for that many years.

Maybe one of the administrators can help solve the mystery.

Rose

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Great Question!!!

Actually, I have never considered what those coffee beans mean.

At first I thought it was the number of years that a person was a member of the forum, but that's not correct because I have a lot of beans above my avatar, and I haven't been here for that many years.

Maybe one of the administrators can help solve the mystery.

Rose

Thanks so much Rose.
Yes, that is certainly not the number of years, its a mystery for all of us at present. If you could ask any of the admins regarding this, please do share since I am really curious to know what actually do these beans refer to? I guess any of the admins are not here very often.
:coffee: