COFFEE BUSINESS FOR SALE!!

Coffeego

Jan 24, 2022
Albany NY
Visit site
Complete Business for sale.

Started as no brick and mortar just on line 15 years ago. Roasting with Probat L-12. Packaging, grinding and all other equipment, inventory included. Web site and support contacts, marketing, and branding well thought out. Running at a reasonable level at the moment. Second business 10-15 hrs per week. No employees. Time to put the foot on the gas ... at your pace. Located in upstate NY can be easily relocated to your garage, building. Much experience to be transferred with sale. Trade marked name, all 50 states. Established customers, retail and wholesale.

Contact John for more details.
start at $75,000

Attachments

• Checking beans - web ready.jpg
    Checking beans - web ready.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Roaster 1 - web ready image.jpg
    Roaster 1 - web ready image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 71
  • roaster in use - web ready image.jpg
    roaster in use - web ready image.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 74

Coffeego

Jan 24, 2022
Albany NY
Visit site
Greetings, looks like about 275 lbs per month. This business is running at a recreational pace. It is all set to push... the numbers would go up up up from here. Marketing and energy to market and produce are all this company needs.

Thanks for you interest, any other questions?
John

Thor

Jan 26, 2022
Visit site
Greetings, looks like about 275 lbs per month. This business is running at a recreational pace. It is all set to push... the numbers would go up up up from here. Marketing and energy to market and produce are all this company needs.

Thanks for you interest, any other questions?
John

Yes-- what is your ASP (average sales price) and profit margin (per bag)?

Coffeeside

Feb 20, 2022
Sid3gig433
Visit site

Started as no brick and mortar just on line 15 years ago. Roasting with Probat L-12. Packaging, grinding and all other equipment, inventory included. Web site and support contacts, marketing, and branding well thought out. Running at a reasonable level at the moment. Second business 10-15 hrs per week. No employees. Time to put the foot on the gas ... at your pace. Located in upstate NY can be easily relocated to your garage, building. Much experience to be transferred with sale. Trade marked name, all 50 states. Established customers, retail and wholesale.

start at $75,000
Yes-- what is your ASP (average sales price) and profit margin (per bag)?
I am interested to learn more about this sale, get some numbers. Please let me know how to be in touch so I can learn more.

Coffeeside

Feb 20, 2022
Sid3gig433
Visit site

start at $75,000
Hi John,

I am interested in learning more about your business. Get some numbers, etc. Please be in touch regarding how we connect directly.

Thank you!

~ Jessica

Coffeeside

Feb 20, 2022
Sid3gig433
Visit site

start at $75,000

Hi John,

I am very interested in your business and can make a cash offer.

Please be in touch.

~ Jessica

Goast2

Jun 28, 2021
UK
Visit site
Owning a coffee shop can bring both good income and positive emotions from the fact that your customers are happy to come for coffee just for you. But in order for your cafe to achieve success, I would advise in this case, hop over to here and learn all about how to open a company without any problems. Otherwise, you run the risk of starting and unknowingly ruining your business yourself.

Last edited:

Alforno

Jan 8, 2023
Saranac lake ny
Visit site

start at $75,000
Hey john, how can I get ahold of you?

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
Is it still for sale? I'm interested in learning more. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason behind selling your business? Understanding the context helps potential buyers like me make informed decisions. Additionally, have you considered the convenience of managing your business online with verizon? With their services, you can efficiently oversee your business operations from anywhere, providing flexibility and ease of management. I'd love to discuss this further and explore the potential of acquiring your business with these modern tools in mind

Last edited:

vomaxa

Jul 23, 2022
United States
Visit site

Contact John for more details you can also check out details at bizroutes.com".
start at $75,000
I started my coffee shop 2 1/2 years ago business has been growing steadily ( takings in 2015 were 32% higher then in 2014 and 2016 is already looking good) but I want to move out of the area and therefore sell my shop. I have looked online and the commercial property agents that are selling similar businesses in the area are selling shops that are already out of business or on the way there. I want to sell but I do not want my customers or staff to know as think this will reflect badly on the business. I want to sell it as going concerns as the place looks great and we have a lot of very loyal customers that love our coffee and cakes.

Anyone gone though this and with any luck?