Coffee & Cigarette?

JBalentine

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
Hello,
:)
Do any of you (those who smoke), think after a nice cup of Hazelnut coffee (or which ever one you enjoy), need a cigarette to complete your coffee session?

Whenever i drink a good cup, i always crave a cigarette, even though i do not smoke that much/often.

J.B 8)

JBalentine

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
psycho supreme said:
ewwww flavored coffee.

However, I do have to agree, a good cigar compliments a great double ristretto or a GOOD cup of coffee quite well.

Flavoured coffee :-D , goes well with fine champagne cognac, but i don't mind straight flavored coffee, depends on my mood. :lol:

GrindYourBeans

Mar 15, 2007
Newfoundland
Visit site
JBalentine said:
Hello,
Do any of you (those who smoke), think after a nice cup of Hazelnut coffee (or which ever one you enjoy), need a cigarette to complete your coffee session?

Whenever i drink a good cup, i always crave a cigarette, even though i do not smoke that much/often.

J.B 8)

Sorry, not a smoker, but it seems like smokers usually enjoy a smoke after just about anything they do. Meal, drink, sex, etc. :)

RMC

Jun 21, 2007
Medford, OR
Visit site
I am trying to quit by first cutting back considerably. I limit myself to times when I REALLY enjoy a smoke. With my cup of morning coffee will be the last holdout. In fact, even when I do quit, I may still have one with my first cup of coffee.

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
JBalentine said:
Hello,

J.B 8)

I don't smoke, however a good friend of mine did, and every time he finished his cup he lit one up. I think it is quite common.

Len
CoffeeRoastersClub.com

3ternal

Mar 22, 2007
Seattle, WA
Visit site
Funny thing, I stay far away from smoking and my friends have long given up on trying to get me to do it, yet just a little while ago I felt like a cigar with a few doppio esspresso's. I love it!

Still not smoking though :p

felani

Feb 10, 2008
Indonesia
Visit site
[quote:e87938804b=\"JBalentine\"]Hello,

J.B 8)[/quote:e87938804b]
I used to drink a cup of coffe and smoke a cigarrete..
It`s good..

FC+

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Gaccccch, flavored coffees..... To each their own....

To the question, yeah, but it has more to do with nicotine driven addiction than anything to do with the coffee. Which is another addiction.... It's a right-mind thing.