Coffee Drinkers of (blank) . . . Coffee clubs

Donut44

Jul 27, 2005
Houston
Visit site
Ok, has anyone ever heard of any coffee clubs? Do you have one in your city. I don't know if I really want to be the one to start the coffee club here, but would love to be an active member. I mean, there are Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, and there Poker player clubs, but what about Coffee clubs where you get together once a week or month and talk about coffee. Anyone ever heard of one of these or am I making this up. There are 5 million people in and around Houston, arent there enough fanatics here that want to get together and talk about coffee?

redmoose

Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
good idea but i live in a small town so not much people to do that with. i am getting ready to start college so i will have to start an on campus coffe drinkers group

Donut44

Jul 27, 2005
Houston
Visit site
Ok, I am getting some looks but not very many responces, which would lead me to believe that no one has ever heard of a coffee club.

So I guess let me ask if that even interests anyone. I mean, does getting together to talk about coffee and drink coffee sould cool, or just kind of geeky? I just thought a club would be a great way for us to get together and improve our coffee making skills and learn new tips to achieve freshness and the best cup o joe.

Maybe I am still off my rocker. :)