Coffee for beauty purposes

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
Oh, cool! I knew that coffee is a very useful product but I did not know that it can be used in so many ways. I use to exfoliate my body skin with coffee as a bio scrub. It is the best! After it, my skin is so smooth as at babies. I love to use it also for exfoliating my lips. The result is not only perfect lips skin but also a bigger volume. Before trying this I was thinking about injecting my lips. Once, after I exfoliated my lips with coffee, someone asked me if I plumped my lips. No need for aesthetics interventions when exist ways like this! Working as a dentist, I was thinking of starting to work in the aesthetics field and doing Aesthetics training courses for dentists. I am sure I will not want to do this anymore.
Thank you for the feedback! I will try to scrub my lips, too.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Coffee is my beauty juice. That's why I drink it in the morning. It allows me to head out into the cold cruel world feeling confident that I'm looking my best. But there is one strange drawback. People are always asking me why my newly pressed business shirts have coffee stains on them all the time. I'm at a loss for words.

alpfabetti

Jul 5, 2022
London
Visit site
Maybe coffee does have some skin-treating properties, but I would still use it carefully. Once I had a body scrub with coffee, which was one of the best I ever had. It was from Body Desserts. I love this brand and always prefer it to anything else. The only disadvantage is that sometimes (especially in the case of chocolate-flavored cream), I have this strong desire just to take a spoon and eat it all. It smells too edible to be a body product.
One of my friends studies at nwcollege.edu and told me once that she hates using it on their clients because it makes her feel hungry.

Last edited: