Coffee Gift Ideas

Revolution21X

Nov 14, 2005
WI
Visit site
ok i do not drink coffee at all, not that i dont like it i never really tried it so i could very well like it. but with christmas coming up i was thinking of getting a gift for some one who does drink coffee. but since i dont i have not idea of blends and types...i do know he likes columbian. and that he doesnt like folgers but does like maxwells. so any suggestions of a richer blend i guess you could say than that of columbian or even ones that are a stronger coffee that he might like would be appreciated.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Got a better idea. Take him to a few coffeehouses over the next few weeks. While he is ordering his favorite coffee selections, take note. Plus at the same time it will give you a chance to try them as well. This way you can make your own decision on which coffee may be right for you.

NordstromCoffee

Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
I would not buy him a bag of coffee. Instead try a french press, travel mug, or canister for the coffee. If you like coffee you never have enough toys to go along with them.

ourcoffeebarn

Nov 8, 2004
Wisconsin
Visit site
Where in WI? I am in West Central WI close to St. Paul MN. I have some gift baskets on my website just like most of us internet based roasters. Just look out for the "coffee" baskets that only have 4-6 ounces of coffee in them.