Coffee hallucinations

WolfLarsen

Jul 1, 2006
Visit site
T.V. Evangelism

Millions of women’s belly buttons are bouncing all over the moon

Copyright 2005 by Wolf Larsen

(Originally published in Selected Poems by Wolf Larsen, Galaxy Press, Australia)

mhuskey0466

Jan 24, 2007
Visit site
WolfLarsen said:
T.V. Evangelism

Millions of women’s belly buttons are bouncing all over the moon

Copyright 2005 by Wolf Larsen

(Originally published in Selected Poems by Wolf Larsen, Galaxy Press, Australia)
:-D what in the world is this about? :lol:

WolfLarsen

Jul 1, 2006
Visit site
Hello.

"Shameless self promotion?" I don't think I've done anything shameful here.

I like to write. I like to drink coffee. Have you ever noticed all the people in those coffeeshops writing and reading?

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

mhuskey0466

Jan 24, 2007
Visit site

I wasn't trying to disrespect you. I was just drinking a cup of coffee and came into this thread and thought i was having coffee delusions. :)

WolfLarsen

Jul 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi!

O.K. I'll change the avatar. The painting was done by my father. Everyone agrees it captures my personality. My own mother had it taken off the walls because she said it gave her the creeps.

Actually, Wolf Larsen in the painting seems to become more handsome (in a creepy way) every year, while I seem to get uglier. It's like a reverse Dorian Gray.

And no offense taken mhuskey.

Cheers! A big hug for everybody. Why not?

Wolf Larsen

Jackson

Aug 22, 2006
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Hey Wolf,
Not a bad picture!! I will search through your old posts and read what you have to say. It's kinda nice to read actual posts from you. What kind of coffee do you drink?

WolfLarsen

Jul 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi

Hello Jackson

I started drinking coffee twenty years ago, when I found it helped me concentrate in college. After I discovered coffee I made honor role every semester.

While in college (senior year) I started writing fiction (not course related) late into the night. Coffee helped.

When I started working long crazy hours as a seasonal laborer in Alaska I preferred the night shifts - because all the important people would be sleeping and the job went much more smoothly. Coffee helped.

During the off season I would write all night until nearly dawn. I often drank ten cups of coffee a night.

Somewhere along the way I started drinking double espressos.

Recently, however, I've started cutting back on coffee.

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
Re: Hello.

WolfLarsen said:
"Shameless self promotion?" I don't think I've done anything shameful here.

I like to write. I like to drink coffee. Have you ever noticed all the people in those coffeeshops writing and reading?

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

You're quite right about that Wolf, I've spent many hours reading and some hours writing in coffee shops. I've found your posts... just plain bizarre but my comment to a colleague was that these were probably things you wrote in a coffee shop.

WolfLarsen

Jul 1, 2006
Visit site
Hello.

Thank you Demetri. There are times of my life where I practically lived in coffee shops. Coffee and creativity go hand in hand in my opinion.

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

Hello back

Well, you see there is civility here on the coffee forum. I think it was the "Cheers, A big hug for everybody" that got 'em. Now there's love to spare.

I know self promotion is a large part of your participation. It is mine as well, although not quite as blatant. I'm like an artesian well. You're like a Tsunami.

But if I want to get my word out I need to reach those who might know someone who can use my service. I'm not alone. You aren't either.

I think I would like to find your book. Is it available on Amazon?

Mako