Coffee Kiosk or Coffee Cart opportunity

tberg

Jun 4, 2018
Visit site
I have a medium sized office building on Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills, near the intersection of Hidden Hills and Calabasas. Over the past two years we have remodeled much of the interior of the building to accommodate a very large dance school and a gymnastic school on the ground floor, and in so doing, significantly enlarged our front lobby area. I have always wanted to put a coffee/tea/snack bar in the building mostly for tenant and visitor use, but being directly across the street from very busy on and off ramps to the 101 freeway, there is great potential for morning rush hour drive-by business. I am willing to participate in tenant improvement/fixture dollars and rent is negotiable. There is plenty of room for tables and chairs both inside and outside under a covered canopy. I had wanted to do it "in house," but I just don't have the time nor experience dealing with the Health Dept. to want to tackle one more task. So, if anyone is interested in owning their own business for nearly no investment except for time, please private message me, and we can discuss the possibilities. The building looks like a large Spanish Hacienda and the interior of the lobby is quite rustic. It is a 40,000+sf building with three floors and about 40 tenants. The dance school brings about 600 students, young and old, to the building every week along with hundreds of parents who mill around for the 2-3 hour classes. The cross fit trainer and the gymnastics school also on the first floor bring several hundred more during the week as well.
Looking forward to hearing from an entrepreneurial individual soon.
Thanks,
Ted

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi tberg,

Just for clarity, Am I correct in thinking that you are referring to Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills, in California ???? You forgot that little bit of information.

Rose

tberg

Jun 4, 2018
Visit site
Yes, it is Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills, CA at Woodlake Ave. which is about a 1/4 mile east of Valley Circle where Hidden Hills and Calabasas both begin. Thanks for catching my omission.

JoeConiglioArmenia

Nov 10, 2017
NYC
Visit site
tberg, sounds like a great opportunity for a local CA resident, good luck. Hope you find the right partner in this endeavor. Sounds like a honey hole of potential business and a great added benefit for you the landlord when filling empty space. Please keep us updated even if your future partner is not found from the forums, would love to see the place be realized.