Coffee Machine for one person- 4 cup or 10 cup?

madamelulu

Oct 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi, I'm looking for a coffee machine that has a thermal carafe, programmable options, preferably cone drip, and makes excellent coffee.

I have a Starbucks Barista Solo, but I question the quality and would like to have a machine that makes more than 2 cups of coffee to have on weekends.

Do you think purchasing a 12 cup coffee machine will weaken the taste even if I do make only 4 cups of coffee.

Anyone have any suggestions?

shikinr

Nov 8, 2006
Singapore
Visit site
madamelulu

madamelulu,

i found a great coffee maker for you. This coffee machine has a double vacuum insulated thermal carafe and it can make 10 cups of coffee. This machine has a cool filter basket release button and a very effective Brita water filter system.

The machine had great reviews of having no burnt coffee smells and it did not affect the taste at all. The name of this machine is the Braun KF600 Impressions. You could head on to my web log to check it out. :)

ArtieD2

Dec 3, 2006
Jacksonville, Fl
Visit site
Hi Lulu; No recommendations per se, but as for the water filter, my wife and I have found that we prefer to keep the Brita system separate. The "filtering pitchers" aren't expensive and you can use the water for anything. It also allows for a wider selection of coffee makers and easier to find filters.

Just a thought. ;) (The Brita system is well worth the money.)