coffee magazines (non-trade)

dave b

Jun 26, 2007
Cape Cod, Mass.
Visit site
Are there any coffee magazines available for the coffee lover? Not trade/business magazines or journals. Just the ins and outs of coffee in general. I am a real novice at this and have so many questions I don't even know what the questions are. So I just read the forums and learn....Thanks in advance.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Dave,

From what I've seen, most of the magazines on coffee seem to be trade or business magazines.

Since you're new to the world of coffee, you may want to consider buying a book or two that explains the in's and out's. There are alot of inexpensive books that have more information than you'd find in a magazine.

If you go to a book website such as Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble, etc. and type coffee or espresso into the search field, you will see an extensive list of books.

There is a book entitled "Espresso: Ultimate Coffee" by Kenneth Davids that's not too expensive. It explains the world of coffee, and it goes into detail for the home user. I bought it as a gift for a friend, and she loves it.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Dave,

Those books are good choices, and it's good that they're not expensive. I'm glad you checked out the coffee books on Amazon. I like to order my books from Amazon, especially when I can get the free shipping!

Happy reading.

Rose