Coffee Masters beans

smustang

Feb 3, 2005
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Has anyone ever used any Coffee Masters beans? I found Creme Brulee' flavor on ShopNewEngland.com - they have a lot of good coffee beans and accessories. Anyone know anything?

fpm

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
i am a "coffee master"... will i be expelled from this forum for admitting to working at starbucks?... i realize this has nothing to do with the post. but i have heard of coffee masters beans on coffeereview.com

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Haven't heard of anyone being kicked off for working for starbux. So what did you have to do to become a coffee master in starbux eyes?

Junipersue

Jul 6, 2004
New London, WI
Visit site
I realize this is kind of late in the game, but I just had to reply. While I was looking for coffee to carry in my shop, a rep compared Coffee Masters to goat piss....... It seems that Coffee Masters is everywhere-have you considered a Seattle base coffee or from an area that not everyone has??

I carry Chauvin, which has been roasters since 1930 and is located in St. Louis MO--after sampling so many it was between a Seattle Roaster and Chauvin-we cxhose Chauvin. Their coffee is absolutely wonderful and the espresso oro--AWESOME!! I do not regret this decision and my customers have cxommented on how nice it is to have a change of pace. Just a thought and good luck in your venture!!