Coffee mugs featuring amazing travel destinations

RoastedBeans

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello all. I have started a mug store featuring my own designs of the most amazing travel destinations in the world. You might love these mugs. The mugs start at $9.50, and go up to $9.99 at the highest point. The shipping charge is $9.50 for the first mug, and $4 for each additional mug you order. I only choose the destinations for my designs that i think is truly amazing and spectacular. I hope you like the designs. Below is the link to the store, and some images of the mugs.

https://teespring.com/stores/mug-tree

angkor.jpgphilly mug.jpgtaj.jpg

And You might find this mug particularly interesting as it has a very intriguing back story.

https://teespring.com/old-uncle-with-coffee-cup?tsmac=store&tsmic=mug-tree&pid=658&cid=102908

old uncle.jpg

Attachments

• iran mug post image front.jpg
    iran mug post image front.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 95

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
Visit site
It is a nice idea of making some mugs with different pictures of some beautiful places worldwide. Every time I went abroad I was bringing home some magnets or mugs like these. I started to be more interested about the Tourism industry. I was impressed by the numbers and the information in general that I found on the Internet about this sphere. Now I’m thinking of working in this industry.

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
It is a nice idea of making some mugs with different pictures of some beautiful places worldwide. Every time I went abroad I was bringing home some magnets or mugs like these. I started to be more interested about the Tourism industry. I was impressed by the numbers and the information in general that I found on the Internet about this sphere. Now I’m thinking of working in this industry.

i am studying tourism now and I would be gkad to read more about it

MalisDn

May 3, 2021
Visit site
Like most Americans, you probably demand — nay, need — your morning cup of joe to get you going. Once that cuppa is done, though, you’ll probably also want to take some more with you. So a mid-afternoon macchiato or a post-lunch pour-over pick-me-up is almost always a good idea. The thing is, if you put it in any old coffee mug, it’s going to get cold or warm if it’s cold brew by the time you want it. So if you wish your Americano or latte to last long enough for you to enjoy, it’s time to step up your coffee game with a legit travel mug on natureswonderlandsafaris.com that is insulated and won’t spill.

Last edited:

EmmaScoth555

May 9, 2021
ND
Visit site
Thanks, The second answer was the most useful for me! I only use Arabica, I have tried a blend, but This type of coffee seems to me to be stronger. I don’t know how you are?

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
The mugs are pretty cool, and I like the destinations you've chosen. However, you forget to use some tourist attractions from Dubai.
I am a true admirer of the city of Dubai, as well as the Dubai desert safari, so I'd be glad to buy a mug with pictures from those places.
For example, Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world, and it is a beautiful tourist destination.
The same we can say about the Dubai desert safari. It is a fantastic place, and those people who have been there would love to buy a mug with pictures from those places.
By the way, if you've never been to Dubai desert safari, then check on this site https://exploringemirates.com/dubai-desert-safari/ most exciting tourism attractions.