Coffee Mugs with nice and unique designs/shape?

Ongai

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking for new coffee mugs that are unique. Anyone who knows a link? I have a nice one (I think), which I will be posting in my blog in the next few days but I'd like to start my own coffee mug collection..Thanks! :)

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Here's one I own.
retroflo.jpg

It's the Retroflo by Miam Miam. You can buy them from www.unitedbrands.us.

Ongai

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
Nice! Thanks a lot for the link!! I really like it..I also checked their site and they do have lots of cool stuff there. Right now I can't decide what mug to purchase. For some reason I can't find a picture on the internet of my mug. It's a Java Jug AmericaWare by Feltman Langer. I just have to take a picture of it..

Ongai

Jun 1, 2008
Visit site
My Coffee Mug

I have posted mine in my blog/site.. I just can't seem to find a link of it in the internet. Another thing, join my "Coffee Mug Tuesday" if you want to show off your coffee mugs and let's have the people vote who they think has the nicest..Thanks!

Vars

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
I have an idea for you

Why not find a local potter and create a contract with them to produce a batch of nice, high-fire mugs?

You should support local artists, they need your help and the country need their help.

Mikecolin

May 26, 2016
USA
Visit site
You can buy nice looking coffee cups from offline market. you can choose whatever you like. If you are a fond of online shopping, there are many online shopping websites which are offering good deals.

retroroast

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
I am a little bit obsessed with coffee cups...ok majorly obsessed! I really love Japanese inspired designs. I have lived in Asia until recently moving to Ireland and I found these second hand Japanese stores that sell everything from clothes to crockery. It is all in great condition and really, really cheap. Well since leaving Asia I have struggled to find any similar ones that aren't really expensive. I did manage to find some second hand ones on an Irish website though (www.for-sale.ie). They do pop up from time to time but they are still hard to come by. Here are a couple of examples...

images

images

images

forestcall

Jul 26, 2016
Japan
Visit site
Very nice! Yes you can find many awesome tea cups and mugs in these little dingy shops in busy walking streets all over Japan. I actually find mugs and give them away to my customers monthly online subscription orders. Its rather fun hunting for cool mugs.

I am a little bit obsessed with coffee cups...ok majorly obsessed! I really love Japanese inspired designs. I have lived in Asia until recently moving to Ireland and I found these second hand Japanese stores that sell everything from clothes to crockery. It is all in great condition and really, really cheap. Well since leaving Asia I have struggled to find any similar ones that aren't really expensive. I did manage to find some second hand ones on an Irish website though (www.for-sale.ie). They do pop up from time to time but they are still hard to come by. Here are a couple of examples...

images

images

images