Coffee Paradise

Repoman77

Jul 22, 2007
Tucson, Az.
Visit site
Hey all,

Going to open a shop soon Q2 of 2008 and we are looking for some insight.

1. When you think of coffee paradise what comes to your mind? (No wrong answer here)

We are looking for some examples to outfit the decor of the shop. I know this can be very broad subject but any ideas would be great. It allways helps coming from someone else's perspective.

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
lol

Did it have to do with replacing coconut halves with coffee beans to go with the grass skirts and bronze women?

Or was it more of a Clockwork Orange bar scene type thing?

I have to be honest...I just really don't like that name. Can't explain why. I'm pretty sure its the paradise part. Its a tinny word that doesn't smoothly flow off the tounge and smooth is what coffee is all about. Maybe if you latin it up to cafe paradisio.

While I do equate drinking coffee with paradise a coffee shop itself is not said place. It is an environment that may facilitate my slip into elesium fields but not an eden in and of itself.

...or maybe I just have issues of my own

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
To answer your question

The first thing I think about when I hear the name Coffee Paradise is a couple of teenagers cramped inside of a pre-fab shack pulling shots from an automatic machine and making lattes just like capps.

Only worse names...Coffee Plantation, Crimson Cup & Dazzle Coffee

Repoman77

Jul 22, 2007
Tucson, Az.
Visit site
Hey thanks for the replies....

But I think you both misunderstood the question.

As I stated....We are looking for some examples to outfit the decor of the shop. We have a name and its not "Coffee Paradise" as I also think this would not be suitable for a coffee shop.

But we are looking for feedback on what might be good additions to the decor of the shop along the theme of Coffee Paradise.

And everybody I would suggest, has there own definition of a coffee paradise or a great coffee shop. So input along those lines would be appreciated. Once again there are no wrong answers on this topic.