Coffee Prevents Muscle Pain During Exercise

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
look into getting taurine in bulk, preliminary research shows that caffeine paired with taurine (one of the ingredients in red bull) increases athletic performance in a number of ways. Most importantly though, taurine reduced your diastolic blood pressure, and is associated with reduced risk of complications when treating patients with heart attacks

It's also the component that is highly addicting, and has the worst withdrawal symptoms...... I'll stick to my caffeine in coffee... Thanks...

Jasson

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
There is n doubt that coffee helps us during exercise. It prevents us from muscle pain during any exercise. I am also a bodybuilder and i feel no muscle pain during exercise because i drink coffee.

crlssctt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's also the component that is highly addicting, and has the worst withdrawal symptoms...... I'll stick to my caffeine in coffee... Thanks...
I haven't read anything about it being addicting, would you mind giving me your source? As far as I can tell it's an essential amino with many many positives

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I haven't read anything about it being addicting, would you mind giving me your source? As far as I can tell it's an essential amino with many many positives

Quite a lot of things about Taurine:

Can be addictive, not bad for you in right amounts. However, energy drinks take it to the extreme.

Taurine: the new legal cocaine ???

Is taurine good or bad for you

The Dangers of Taurine in Energy Drinks | Natural Health & Organic Living Blog

I guess Taurine isn't bad for you in right amounts, but seeings how it's a neurotransmitter/co-transmitter, then it can be addictive, and the research is varied a lot on it...

I had my own personal experience with Taurine... It was horrible. Of course I was drinking 3 "Batteries" a day and it said to only drink 1. It contained 3,000 mg of Taurine... So of course....

crlssctt

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Quite a lot of things about Taurine:

Can be addictive, not bad for you in right amounts. However, energy drinks take it to the extreme.

Taurine: the new legal cocaine ???

Is taurine good or bad for you

The Dangers of Taurine in Energy Drinks | Natural Health & Organic Living Blog

I guess Taurine isn't bad for you in right amounts, but seeings how it's a neurotransmitter/co-transmitter, then it can be addictive, and the research is varied a lot on it...

I had my own personal experience with Taurine... It was horrible. Of course I was drinking 3 "Batteries" a day and it said to only drink 1. It contained 3,000 mg of Taurine... So of course....

Interesting, thank you. I'll have to keep reading. A lot of this info seems anecdotal and hypothetical, I'll see what I can find. Thanks for sharing

markkislich

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally I had the weirdest effects from Taurine...if it (potentially) screws with the brain, as neurotransmitters can do, I don't touch it.