Coffee Related Items

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I remember reading a posting not too long ago where someone was looking for coffee related items to use as decorations for their cafe. I can't seem to find the original post, so I'm starting a new topic.

This morning I found some inexpensive coffee-related items on the Internet that may be useful. The coffee cup rug could also be used as a wall hanging. They also have a coffee cup clock and some other things (on the right of the page)

This is the link to the page.

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Coffee_Cu ... uctid=3138

They are offering a flat $1.99 shipping rate if you type in promotion code FH5D1. It's good until 6/18/09. I just ordered a bunch of things that are on sale and I got the $1.99 shipping after I typed in the promotion code (but they also added a $1.25 processing fee).

Rose

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Nice find Rose. Did they apply the $1.99 shipping and the $1.25 processing fee to each item you purchased? Or just one time for the whole order?

Also, you know I can't let this go without
entering an image of that rug you spoke of:

large_16563.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Thanks for including the photo of the coffee cup rug. Considering that it's about 30 inches wide, and 20 inches tall, I think it would be a great item to hang on a wall.

Yes, I ordered a bunch of stuff, and the shipping was only $1.99 plus the $1.25 handling. You have to remember to enter the promo code 3FH5D1 when you're checking out. It's a good deal, but it's only good until 6/18. I've ordered from this company before, and the regular shipping prices are reasonable, but if I can get my whole order shipped for less than $3.30 I'm a happy camper!

Rose