Coffee Roaster 4 sale & other-- Everything you need to get started

MishaF

Oct 24, 2021
Anna, Texas
Visit site
Hello!

Due to personal and life circumstances I am selling an amazing coffee roasting set-up at a big discount. It is everything you need to start a micro coffee roasting company or take your hobby to the next level. All the equipment has never been used—brand new. The BC-2 roaster and mag airflow gauge still have a few months of warranty remaining. I would prefer a local pick up due to shipping costs, however, I am open to shipping. I invested a lot into this and am selling it at a discount. Please no low ball offers.

What you would get:

2021 BC-2 MD LPG commercial coffee roaster with red body and black titanium housing 220V 50/60Hz 150W with a 110V Voltage converter.
Mag airflow gauge. Marshall 1912/197 LPG regulator with 10’ line.

Accessories: Agratronix mt-pro+ portable moisture reader, Atago pocket refractometer, Eureka Mignon Filtro coffee grinder, digital coffee scale with timer, temperature- controlled kettle, 6 cupping bowls and spoons, rattleware bean scale coffee scoop

Beans: 50 lbs of Mill City beans. 10 lbs of each: Colombia washed, Colombia natural, Guatemala washed, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe natural, Ethiopia washed.

I am asking 4500. The value of this is much more..

Ajaarn

Nov 5, 2021
Central Mexico
Visit site
Hello!

Due to personal and life circumstances I am selling an amazing coffee roasting set-up at a big discount. It is everything you need to start a micro coffee roasting company or take your hobby to the next level. All the equipment has never been used—brand new. The BC-2 roaster and mag airflow gauge still have a few months of warranty remaining. I would prefer a local pick up due to shipping costs, however, I am open to shipping. I invested a lot into this and am selling it at a discount. Please no low ball offers.

What you would get:

2021 BC-2 MD LPG commercial coffee roaster with red body and black titanium housing 220V 50/60Hz 150W with a 110V Voltage converter.
Mag airflow gauge. Marshall 1912/197 LPG regulator with 10’ line.

Accessories: Agratronix mt-pro+ portable moisture reader, Atago pocket refractometer, Eureka Mignon Filtro coffee grinder, digital coffee scale with timer, temperature- controlled kettle, 6 cupping bowls and spoons, rattleware bean scale coffee scoop

Beans: 50 lbs of Mill City beans. 10 lbs of each: Colombia washed, Colombia natural, Guatemala washed, Ethiopia Yirgacheffe natural, Ethiopia washed.

I am asking 4500. The value of this is much more..
still available?