Coffee Roasting Masterclass now open!

beantoasterben

Jun 30, 2020
Visit site
I'm Ben, and I'm the head roaster for E&B Coffee Roasters. We've just opened registration for a limited seating, online roasting masterclass on our website, and I want to get the news out here, in the coffee community!

This limited-seating class (4 people) will help you dive in to coffee roasting with competence, whether you are just exploring or are already roasting in a production environment.

Each Friday for 4 weeks, you will join the instructor and 3 other students in our online platform to explore and learn the mechanics of roasting great coffee, as well as other topics, such as roasting machine configuration, roasting data/analytics, cupping, green sourcing, and more! This interactive class will give you the opportunity to learn while asking questions, obtaining feedback, and staying connected online even after the class is over.

PM me to register! I'm brand-new to this forum (so it won't let me post the link), and I'm honest about that, but I will stay connected here. I consider community involvement an important part of my job as head roaster.

Feel free to message me about anything coffee or roasting related :coffee: I'd love to talk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-29 [PR-1143] Costa Rica La Amistad Roasts Cropster.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-29 [PR-1143] Costa Rica La Amistad Roasts Cropster.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 74
I'm Ben, and I'm the head roaster for E&B Coffee Roasters. We've just opened registration for a limited seating, online roasting masterclass on our website, and I want to get the news out here, in the coffee community!

This limited-seating class (4 people) will help you dive in to coffee roasting with competence, whether you are just exploring or are already roasting in a production environment.

Each Friday for 4 weeks, you will join the instructor and 3 other students in our online platform to explore and learn the mechanics of roasting great coffee, as well as other topics, such as roasting machine configuration, roasting data/analytics, cupping, green sourcing, and more! This interactive class will give you the opportunity to learn while asking questions, obtaining feedback, and staying connected online even after the class is over.

PM me to register! I'm brand-new to this forum (so it won't let me post the link), and I'm honest about that, but I will stay connected here. I consider community involvement an important part of my job as head roaster.

Feel free to message me about anything coffee or roasting related :coffee: I'd love to talk

Hi Ben, can you message me the link?