coffee sales wanted

Tembak

Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
Mandheling grade 1

I have the Mandheling coming on the 6th of july if you are interested in in i'm always open to any business oportunity. Call me at (626)807.2196 Beny Suryadi

Alun_evans said:
Are you selling anything else apart from Indonesian Robusta? If you need a hand with Indo Arabica drop me a line. (Not a sales pitch- Tembak means to shoot in Indonesian, so I am assuming you are Indonesian based in CA.)

Tembak

Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
mandheling

We buy our direct from the growers and we have our own family mill that sort the beans any clean out them out before we export our product.

Alun_evans said:
Hey Beny, are you buying direct from the growers or from a brokerage out of Medan?

Excellent. I too source my greens from a number of growers in Sumatra Utara. It can be difficult, but obviously it is rewarding as you can work with the growers on quality (from tree mainatinence- pruning, planting, pest control to picking and processing). Good luck to you in the USA. The Mandehling this year has been pretty variable and highly over priced in my opinion. However the Lintong is excellent, as is the Arabica from Takengon and Loeksemawe. Good selling :grin: