Coffee Samples!!!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Surfing about the links at the left side of the pages here, I stumbled onto Storyhouse Coffee's site. They offer quite a nice deal on samples, wherein one pays only for shipping for small amounts of their beans! Great way to try out some interesting sounding coffees:

http://www.storyhouse.com/

Get'em while they last!

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
tintinet, did you place the order for the free sample? A lot of the coffee places do offer samples at low cost or even free. When you get the sample let us know how you enjoyed it and if you'd recommend it to other coffee drinkers :)

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Yup!

How could I pass up free coffee! :-D

Have ordered a sample of every non-flavored coffee they offer. I'll let you all know how I like it!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Samples have arrived...

But, seeing as I've got about 4 lbs. of other free coffee that arrived just a few days ago, it may be a while till I get around to trying it all! :?

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
Story House Coffee

Nicely designed website for Story House Coffee. :) I am going to wait off on ordering this one since I have so much coffee going on right now. I need a new grinder mine went out :(

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Organic Fair Trade

Storyhouse Coffee's Ethiopian: small dark beans with a dark bent, to me, at any rate. Really flavorfull and rich- great via French Press, despite what they claim in their write up at their website:

"We liked the vacuum pot easily over the other preps, but the dark drip is also very good. The cone filter preps come after that. Neither Esther nor I liked this coffee in the French press. We split on the espresso brew, Esther liking it because it's "different" - totally smooth and clean. I found the espresso almost flavorless, however, and can't recommend it at all."

Whatever!!!! :-D

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Storyhouse Indonesia Gayo Mountain Organic 2002

Moving on from the Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Organic Fair Trade to the Indonesia Gayo Mountain Organic 2002 from Storyhouse Coffee, gratis!

Note regarding the Ethiopia Yirgacheffe: Quite variable flavor and acidity depending upon exact temperature of water used in brewing and duration of brewing in the French Press. Ranged from mellow to sharp, especially sharp with hotter water.....Still very nice in all variations.

The Indonesia Gayo Mountain is a bit more balanced, smooth, rich. To me, a noticiable cinnamon-like flavor to start with a nice sharpness towards the finish. This is a coffee of which I can drink multiple cups enjoyably!

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
More Storyhouse Samples...

Indonesia Toraja Sulawesi Royal Select. Not bad, but a bit more sharp than the Indonesia Gayo Mountain Organic . I prefer the latter, personally.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Colombia La Manda De La Sier Organic

Smooth and well balanced. Does taste nice, but not particularly inspiring...at least, not for me, this morning. Bit of a sour finish, also.

jamosa32

Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Ground coffee samples from Cameroon

I have ground coffee samples from Cameroon. 100% arabica and a blend of 70% arabica/30 % robusta. The samples are in 2lb sacs.
Cameroon is the 5th largest exporter of coffee in Africa and the 15 lrgest in the world. These are samples of the best coffee from Cameroon.
I am looking for interested person.

mightybean

Apr 8, 2003
Medina, Ohio
Visit site
GROUND ROBUSTA SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a new emoticon that shows a vomiting guy. So its probabley more like this breakdown

20% Arabica
70% Robusta
3% Tree Bark
2% Tetsi Flies
2% Dust and Dirt
1% Dead Spider Skeletons
1% Gravel
1% Burlap Lint

Maybe Proctor and Gamble is interested.

Ron

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Another Storyhouse Sample

And, in my opinion, the best! Ka'anapali Maui Moka Prime! Awsome chocolate, smoke, nut flavors with just enough bite. Tiny little darkly roasted beans! Worth way more than I paid (nothing!) :-D

But I would gladly pay to have more!