Coffee Shop menu's

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
Re: Menu's

java newbie said:
That is my next step. I have been to a few but always seem to go blank when trying to recall what I saw. Maybe the would let me take a pic?

The better way is to just walk in and order a cup of coffee and start writing down the menu.... you can also keep track of how many people, etc....

I would venture to say its a little more polite and subtle as well. I don't own a cafe, but if I did and I saw someone come in and start to take pictures of my menu board, I guess I would be pretty annoyed! As Jmeiss says, just go in, have a latte and observe. Often the difference in cafes is not in the menu anyway, but service and commitment to product excellence.

ElPugDiablo

google coffee menu, you will get different many menus to look at. But, "Often the difference in cafes is not in the menu anyway, but service and commitment to product excellence." is very true. Observe everything. I have a notebook that I take when I visit a shop. I write down the pros and cons, what I can learn from and how I can improve my shop, and what do avoid.