Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like coffee.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
Who enjoys brewing their own coffee? Who enjoys going out for coffee?

Please respond also with your reasons.
If you like to brew it yourself, why? Is it the choice of beans, pleasure from creating it yourself, or the convienience.
If you like to go out, what is it then? The joy of going out, atmosphere of your favorite cafe, specialty drinks that you cannot make at home, or just lack of proper hardware at home.

If you don't like coffee, I wouldn't know what to say about that. hehe

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
I enjoy it either way, both have their perks.

Going out is reserved for freinds and meetings, nothing will ever beat 4 hour conversations into the night with coffee in one hand and freinds all around.

Family gets preference with home brewing and showing off the most recent favorite flavor in coffee bean I have for that month.

macchiato

I love going out for coffee, considering I have no home espresso maker and I am genereally clueless on what beans to buy, I will make my way out to a cafe and order my favorite espresso.

Although I do have a home coffee brewer and a few pounds of beans. Until I go out and get a nice expresso press and learn more about what coffee beans and grinds are best, I have only one way to get my favorite cup of coffee, macchiato.

notmuffy

Mar 25, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I like to brew it at home these days because it's good to be home....been on the road for 5 months... :shock:
I like to brew it at home because I have a gadgety machine that does everything, but I also like the atmosphere of relaxing somewhere else and reading the paper or something!