Coffee shop security guards

Fergall

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
It is always a mess with these shops, especially the small ones. We also got some iPads stolen. But we have https://www.ccsecurityservices.co.uk/ video security and also additional metal door! When the police came, they were already gone. But for cafes, it is a bit different. Firstly, depending on the cafe, you might even need to have bodyguards (IN the case you have some fancy nightclub, or something like this). But in general, a lot of well-placed cameras is vital! You might be surprised, but sometimes you catch even the employees stealing! Incredible and frustrating, but life is life. So, yes! Definitely a cafe needs camera and maybe some additional security.

Last edited:

SCMagi

Apr 9, 2021
Visit site
Nowadays, in our world, security is one of the essential things that make us sleep at night. We live in a dangerous world, with a constant threat. And unfortunately, here, we talk about all branches. I won a small flower shop in the city, and in order to keep my shop safe and to live without worries, I reach business security houston to install a security system. They provide video camera security, access control system, and alarm control, which I have installed. TBH, these systems make me feel relaxed while I am at home or everywhere else, but not in my shop.

Last edited:

tt1106

May 24, 2021
Visit site
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Since violence is unpredictable, you either have to take precautions or incur risk. What you cannot do is decide that you have no risk. There are a lot of crazy people in the world with a lot of irrational thoughts. While it might not be probable that a coffee shop would be a target, it is possible, which makes it probable that it will eventually happen.

XemenJemenes

Feb 7, 2022
USA
Visit site
I dont think that it needs bodyguards but you should secure your coffee shop anyways. The best place for it is on this website https://wyesecuritysolutions.co.uk/. They will provide you with the highest class if security services. With them I can easily travel for months and not worry about my house at all. It’s a great feeling when you are feeling guarded and safe. If anyone is looking for the best security then you should definitely check them out.

Last edited:

Jessicabrown

Oct 11, 2022
USA
Visit site
I am not joking. I think every coffee shop needs an armed guard with an assault rifle out and ready with his finger near the trigger. Can you think of a better deterent? I won't feel safe going into a coffee shop unless I see one of these guards watching over the place. I should know. I'm from New Jersey and worked in NYC for decades. A very rough place. Anarchy is running amok. Save the coffee shops.

P.S. Nudge nudge, wink wink
No doubt, while safety is a valid concern, having armed guards with assault rifles in every coffee shop may not be the most effective solution. Such a presence can intimidate customers and create an environment of fear rather than safety. Instead, enhancing security through discreet measures like surveillance, panic buttons, and well-trained personnel could be more effective. Moreover, addressing the root causes of crime and social issues is crucial for long term safety in any community. Balancing personal protection and safety with maintaining a welcoming atmosphere is key to preserving the appeal of coffee shops and preventing unnecessary escalation of violence.

vomaxa

Jul 23, 2022
United States
Visit site
No doubt, while safety is a valid concern, having armed guards with assault rifles in every coffee shop may not be the most effective solution. Such a presence can intimidate customers and create an environment of fear rather than safety. Instead, enhancing security through discreet measures like surveillance, panic buttons, and well-trained personnel could be more effective. Moreover, addressing the root causes of crime and social issues is crucial for long term safety in any community. Balancing event guard security and safety with maintaining a welcoming atmosphere is key to preserving the appeal of coffee shops and preventing unnecessary escalation of violence.
In general, traditional coffee shops operating in safe environments during typical business hours may not require security guards. However, factors such as location, operating hours, clientele, and previous security incidents should be considered when determining the need for security measures.