Coffee Stain Removal... This is no Joke!

G

I assure you that if you have brownish-yellow colored teeth we can help...

Come on people, don't deny that your teeth are an eye-sore for others to look at. Lets get serious here, do you really want ugly looking teeth? Didn't think so. Remember the teeth that you have in your mouth are yours for life, you should treat them as if they were best friends. Every time you speak your pearly whites show, or maybe they aren't as white as you think they are. If you drink coffee, cola or smoke cigs, then I bet that your teeth are pretty yellow. Maybe there is a solution.

Every morning you look at yourself in the mirror, and how many times have you thought to yourself "Wow I really need to do something about my teeth"? Come on this is no joke, I know tons of people say this to themselves every morning. Now I have one question for you, what are you waiting for? We have the system to give your teeth a facelift!

Now, I know some of you think that you're just too good to read this message and some of you think that this is just another message from someone trying to sell me something. Well let me tell you something, if you read this far, you're not! If you have teeth like I described above you can improve your appearance to others by choosing to act upon your thoughts. Whiten your teeth!

For more info please visit <<snip>>
Thanks

Jer

G

hmm yeah i have worried about getting yellow teeth now that i am a coffee and especially espresso lover. i used a whitening tothpaste and i dont think i would ever spend a ton to get them whitened. good luck :D

Hukol

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
I want to tell you that the principle is absolutely identical with what takes chocolate milk stain out of clothes , because I myself have just gone through this just recently. Rub liquid laundry detergent or liquid dish soap and a little cold water into the coffee stain. Allow fresh stains to sit for three to five minutes. You can let it sit for longer, but don't let it dry. For old coffee stains, you'll need to soak the clothing in water after you've rubbed in the liquid detergent.

Last edited: