Coffee/tea house, need a name

zoe_moryn

Dec 4, 2004
Visit site
I have been racking my brain and nothing seems to work for me. I need a name for my coffee shop that is quaint, small town atmosphere, the decor will be warm colours and it is in a heritage house. Please I need a name by December 15th, I need all the help I can get, being a first timer this is harder than I thought. Thanks :-D

barefoot

Sep 21, 2004
Santa Clara, CA
Visit site
How about "Heritage Coffee" since you are in a heritage house and you want to build a heritage of your coffee business. Or "Heritage House Coffee" Sound cool, old and high quality. Both names are good for that I think.

Or use the name of your town. Brand yourself as the local and only.

coffeegirl808

Nov 15, 2004
California
Visit site
I agree as well. Heritage would be a fitting name. I'm in the same boat as you as well. Want to make the name reflect an image and desire for quailty.
I wish you luck and wealth in your endeavor!!! :D

everydaygourmet

Nov 15, 2004
Visit site
barefoot said:
How about "Heritage Coffee" since you are in a heritage house and you want to build a heritage of your coffee business. Or "Heritage House Coffee" Sound cool, old and high quality. Both names are good for that I think.

Or use the name of your town. Brand yourself as the local and only.

I like the Heritage House Coffee.

we went with Brealin's (Breanna & Lindsey) are the name of our daughters....and we always wanted to open a shop using their names.

since it will hopefully help pay for their college expenses some day :)

good luck!