Coffee-Tech ARTIGIANO Coffee Roasters - 2 for sale

bercetocoffee

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I started roasting at home for family and friends and eventually my "hobby" became an online coffee business that was doing very well. I eventually had to upgrade from my little 8oz roasters and bought these Coffee-Tech Artigiano roasters new in 2006 & then another in 2007 as backup. They both come with the additional chaff collectors. Unfortunately, I am saddened to say, family circumstances forced me to give up my business.

I'm asking $8500 for both roasters including Chaffee collectors. (not including shipping) One of the best features about these roasters is that they are electric! No need for gas or propane-great for those of us who do not have gas lines)! Just attach the chaffe collector, plug it in and start roasting! Another great feature is that they are tabletop size. Very small foot print! Excellent on any counter!

The manufacturer includes lifetime support of these roasters! That says a lot about the roasters and the company that stands behind them! Excellent quality!

If you are interested in the business as a whole, let me know. I have an amazing website and customer following. You can buy the whole thing. I also have some other equipment- a few grindmaster grinders and bunn coffee makers, etc.

I am in NY. I can help the buyer arrange for shipping.

Please Contact me if Interested. Thank you, Debbie

Roasters2007c.JPGRoasters2007a.JPGArtigiano2006-2116.JPG
Info about the Artigiano Roasters:
This outstanding, custom made, commercial roaster is manufactured using the highest quality, industrial-grade materials & electronic components, featuring a high roasting volume, simple operation, robust design and superb, consistent roasting quality. This engineering jewel, allows the operator to apply artisan roasting methods while manually controlling every stage and parameter of the process. Its clever design allows the owner to easily maintain it and repair it (if ever necessary).
Features and Specifications
Batch Capacity2.5 Kg of green coffee (5.5 lbs)
Roasting Cycle17 - 20 minutes per batch
Roasting Output3 batches per hour (approx 15 lbs/hr)
OperationSimple manual operation (allowing for full control of roasted to order)
Electrical230 Volts/50 Hz. 3400 Watt (NO gas or propane needed!)
Drum Motor1/8 HP, heavy duty
Heating MethodCustom-made, high temp. heating elements - 3X1000 watt
CoolingIn-tray cooling for continuous roasting
Process ControlLarge Pyrex lens and sampler for easy monitoring of roasting progress
Chaff CollectionCyclone type with Siemens booster blower (included)
Support from MfrLIFETIME
Weight approx
Roaster: 92 lbs
Chaff collector: 40 lbs
Total weight: 132lbs
Dimensions approx
Roasters including tray: 15"w X 35"d X 29"h
Chaff collector: 13"w X 22"d X 39"h

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 725
  • Artigiano2006-2118.JPG
    Artigiano2006-2118.JPG
    497.8 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:

pdxmatt

Nov 15, 2012
Portland, OR
Visit site
Hope this is taken as intended. I own an Artigiano and I am very happy with both the roaster and the support I get. There is very little information online, this is why I offer that if anyone has any questions they'd like answered either before or after purchasing an Artigiano I'm happy to do what I can. It's been a very uneventful roaster, no surprises, no quirks, electric has its pros and cons over gas, but if your goal is to produce very good quality coffee with a fairly low learning curve this is a great roaster.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hope this is taken as intended. I own an Artigiano and I am very happy with both the roaster and the support I get. There is very little information online, this is why I offer that if anyone has any questions they'd like answered either before or after purchasing an Artigiano I'm happy to do what I can. It's been a very uneventful roaster, no surprises, no quirks, electric has its pros and cons over gas, but if your goal is to produce very good quality coffee with a fairly low learning curve this is a great roaster.

Thanks "pdxmatt"

We always appreciate members who are willing to help when someone has a question or problem.

It's good to know that you have experience with the Artigiano roaster and that you like using it.

Rose

pwatson

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello Debbie,
I would be interested in the newer one if you were willing to split them up. I would also be interested in a grinder and a bag sealer if you have those. We are located outside of Philly so would be able to arrange to pick them up.
Thanks,

Patti

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
If you want a good used 2 kg. roaster you can get a nice Coffee-Tech Solar Model (2 kg.) All electric for between $3500-4000. These are nice units if you have limited space to roast or don't want to start with a gas roaster. You can get a brand new one of these normally $10,000 for about $7000 plus shipping. These are very high quality units made in Isreal and imported here to USA. If you prefer a fluid roaster I recommend the Artisan 6 by coffee crafters. Not everyone here on this forum like fluid bed but I like & use both types.

pwatson

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
If you want a good used 2 kg. roaster you can get a nice Coffee-Tech Solar Model (2 kg.) All electric for between $3500-4000. These are nice units if you have limited space to roast or don't want to start with a gas roaster. You can get a brand new one of these normally $10,000 for about $7000 plus shipping. These are very high quality units made in Isreal and imported here to USA. If you prefer a fluid roaster I recommend the Artisan 6 by coffee crafters. Not everyone here on this forum like fluid bed but I like & use both types.

Thank you,
I do have 1 Artigiano already and love it! I am looking for a second one. I will check out the Solar and the Artisan 6